We respect your desire for Internet security and privacy, and have
taken measures to protect your personal information. You can be assured that we
take every measure to create a safe and enjoyable experience at Cashback
This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how it is used.
This is the web site of CashbackResearch.
Our postal address is:
820 67th Avenue North, Suite 7344
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
We can be reached via our contact form at: http://www.cashbackresearch.com/contact.htm
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in.
We will NEVER share the information that you provide Cashback Clik with any outside company, except in the circumstances stipulated below.
1) We are sold to or acquired by another company, in which case all User information would then belong to the new company
2) We are required to release user information in response to legal processes, such as court orders or subpoenas.
3) Your email address will only be shared with All Inbox, LLC, our exclusive emailing partner.
Emails that you receive from Cashback Clik will come from Cashback Click, and will be identified as such. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
There are five ways to unsubscribe from future mailings of Cashback Research
1) Best Way - Click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email we send. You will be removed from our list immediately.
2) Submit a Help Ticket at: http://www.CashbackResearch.com/contact.htm and ask to be unsubscribed. Allow 48 hours.
3) Call our Customer Service number at: 888-408-0470. Allow 48 hours.
4) Send a fax with your email address and Unsubscribe to: 843-497-6065. Allow 48 hours
5) Write us at our postal address above. Allow 48 hours plus time for postal delivery.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by or by unsubscribing to our membership list, then resubscribing with the correct information.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.